19 Oktober 2010

A letter for a long lost bestfriend...

Menemukan file ini di sebuah folder di leptop. Hanyalah sebuah coretan di masa lalu. Daripada hanya berakhir di recycle bin, yah ga papalah...dipajang di sini... ^_^



They said we’re in love.

But actually we’re not.

Well, I didn’t know what is inside you

I was so busy curing my broken heart

And now you’re gone…

It feels like you’re running far away from me

I really can’t read your mind

What’s wrong with me?

Did I make any mistake?

Please tell me…

Cuz I really have no idea about it

If I have to lose anything

I’m better giving it away

Than losing a best friend like you

Don’t you know?

It just feels like there’s a hole in my heart

And it’s you, the only one who can cover it up.

You’re just like my rainbow’s blue

It won’t be colourful without you

So if you read this, please come and forgive me

For whatever I did

Forgive me..

And let’s forget it all…

0 comments:

Posting Komentar

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Langit Biru. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.